Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I do

I am able to connect with ghosts or spirits on a personal level. When I meditate and try to communicate with a spirit I am pulled into a time when they were alive. I can see everything as they would have seen it. I have only done this two or three times because I am still learning how to. Honestly, I dont go looking for spirits either. I usually just stumble upon them (read my post about what happened yesterday.) Actually, two of the times I just stumbled upon the spirits that needed help. The third time someone asked me for help contacting a spirit that was in there home. Sometimes it is difficult for me, and I think thats because Im just learning how to do this. I may get sick, or get an extremly bad migrane and I have to stop and go into further meditation before I can continue contact. I just love to help people and spirits. Sometimes I talk to people who are so afraid of what they are experiencing, and I dont blame them because if I saw so much stuff on TV telling me that every kind of spirit is a michevious demon, I would be afraid too. It important to remember that spirits or ghosts are people too, they are just lacking a body.

No comments:

Post a Comment