Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Child's ghost (what happened yesterday)

We live in Montpelier IN. It is a very small farming community, we live in the city which is a collection of about 50 houses, 2 gas stations, and one small grocery store. Outside of this town there are gravel roads and farm land, thats it. Yesterday I was driving down river rd. Im not sure if that is the actual name of the road however thats what people around here call it because it runs along a river. I usually meditate before I am able to connect in any way with a spirit. However yesterday, I was in a pretty relaxed mood. I was thinking about my dad a lot who had passed away a little over two years ago, and we had just got done with lunch. So I was pretty relaxed, relaxed enough to come across my first ghost in Indiana. I was driving down the road and noticed a child riding a bike. So naturally I slowed down. Usually when I see a ghost or spirit they dont look any different to me than a living person. I figured this was a living child, so I continued to drive by him. When I got to him, or where he should have been on the side of the gravel road. He was not there, I decided to get out and make sure he was okay and that he had not fallen in the river. I could not find him anywhere. I figured he was probably hiding. I got back in my van and looked ahead and there he was riding his bike about 50 ft in front of me, and he looked at me and smiled. I knew that if this was a living child there would be no way he could get out there that fast without me seeing or at the very least hearing his bike tires on the gravel. I talked to my husband, and he did not know if anyone had ever died out there. So I talked to his parents, and still no answers. Well, when I talked to his grandmother she informed me that in the 1920's a boy had drowned in the. She was not sure what the circumstances were of the drowning, but that the boy was 9 or 10 years old. I am convinced that I saw the little boy and he was wanting to get my attention. I do plan on going back down there sometime when the weather clears up to make contact with him again. I will keep you all updated! Im also going to check into the papers and see if I can find a name and an exact year of the boys death.

No comments:

Post a Comment