Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome

Hello everyone my name is Tabitha. I started this blog so people could understand me a little more. See I am different than most people, and I have dedicated my life to a cause that most people dont even believe. When I was about 3 years old I started having the ability to see ghosts. Now many people may think Im crazy, and you may even decide to click off my blog right now, but before you do let me explain. Its kind of like the movie "the 6th sense" only without all the creative Hollywood effects. As a child this ability did not frighten me. I didn't understand it and soon after I just started seeing spirits and ghosts as just normal people. It wasn't until I was older that I realised they were not normal people... well, they were just not the kind that are alive.
When I was 11, I started getting more interested in all the different ways to communicate with spirits. When most kids were playing outside I was studying about spirits, learning to meditate, and use Ouija boards effectively. Now dont feel bad for me I had friends that were real children too. I was just passionate about ghosts/ spirits at an early age. Its no different than if a child is passionate about horseback riding, ballet, or football. My mom was very supportive, she had told me that many people in my family had the ability to see spirits when they were younger, but decided not to pursue the hobby of "ghost hunting."
Now about ghost hunting..... I started doing this when I was 11 or 12, way before the show ever came out. I started taking notes about everything I was learning about spirits, hauntings, poltergeist, and so on. Today I have about 60-70 notebooks full of notes that I took throughout my childhood.
When I was about 17 I started noticing that there were shows all over TV about hauntings. Shows that made it look like spirits were bad, or that every type of haunting had to be demonic. This upset me so much, that I personally decided that it was my responsibility to inform people about spirits and hauntings and how to handle them respectably. Now Im not saying that there are not bad spirits or even demons out there, but not all of them are. Most of them are spirits who are scared and confused. They dont understand why so many things are changing around them.
**6 years later after a very busy life I decided to start my dream, of communicating with spirits**
One thing that had always interested me was haunted dolls. I decided to invest in a few to learn more about them. I decided to buy from from Ebay because it was probably the best place to find one. When I found the one that caught my eye she was in my dreams for weeks and I decided I was going to buy her, it was like she needed me. She was a china doll from the early 1800's. She was said to be haunted by a mother and daughter spirit who died in a fire. She came from Indiana, and I thought it was pretty ironic because at the time I lived in AZ, and was moving to IN in only a month.
When I purchased her ad she arrived in my home it was like an emptiness had been filled in side me. I had never been happier, not only was she the real deal, but she was extremely active. I will be posting stories about each doll so you will have to check back later for updates on that.
Later I was recognized by an online radio station known as para-X for the dolls I collect, and they asked me to come onto a show and speak about my dolls. I was so thrilled! Although it does not start until July... I will update also and let you all know the station and the day I will be on.
I was also recognized by a doll collector magazine to do an interview about my haunted dolls. The interview will be posted in the October issue of Doll collector magazine.
I have recently started going to the University of Phoenix online to get a degree in Psychology. I would love to become a paranormal psychologist some day. I intend on writing a textbook that can be incorporated into a parapsychology course. I also hope to get parapsychology into colleges to be taught as a science, because it is one and it should be regarded as one.
Now I have the opportunity to have this blog and get the word out of what I know and how I can help. I just want to clear up that I am not a psychic. I respect those dearly who have the ability to see things as psychics do, however I can not tell you your future. I can simply connect with the past. Some people would know me as a medium, or sensitive, or empathic. I connect with spirits. Without meditating I can feel the energy of a spirit around me and know immediately if they are happy, sad, scared, confused, or so on. I can do reading on pictures, but I cant tell you names or exact ages. I have been able one time to get a name from a reading I did, and it has been the only time. I am still learning about what I can do. I am open to any question, suggestions, or curiosities. Please dont hesitate to contact me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment