Thursday, June 11, 2009

My new doll

I purchased a new haunted doll, at first not knowing it was haunted. I purchased it from a yard sale, from some people who go to Estate auctions. I brought it home and decided since it was from an estate I would see if she was haunted. I decided to use my Ouija board, and ask her some questions. Unfortunatly I never got any answers, so I simply gave up and went to bed. That night we heard screaming, and it sounded like it was coming from a baby. So we checked on our boys, and they were both fast asleep. Ever since then we have heard the same screams., during the day, at night when the boys are asleep or awake. I decided that I am probably not the one to speak with this spirit and help her so I have placed her on Ebay so she can find a home. She is very cheap... If you want to experience your first haunted doll check her out!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120433464262&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

No comments:

Post a Comment