Monday, June 8, 2009

My very first experience

My very first experience with a spirit was when I was 3 years old. We lived in the basement of my aunts house. It wasn't gross or anything it was a fully finished basement, lol. Anyways there was a spirit of a little girl there, and we were best friends. From what I hear my mom tells me that we would always hide my cousins trucks when he was mean. I wish I remembered her more... One night I crawled out of my bed and was playing with her on the steps going upstairs. My older cousin had heard me, he must have been 13 or 14 at the time. He decided to go see what I was doing. He swears to this day that he saw me on the steps with a little girl ghost.
When I was about 15 my mom brought me to the house that she lived in. I sat there in the car for a minute talking to her, hoping she would know I was there, and then we saw a little girl look out the window. My mom saw her too. We later found out that a little girl died in the house back in the 50's she had fallen down thye steps she was about 5 or 6 years old when she passed away. I would love to go back to visit her but all I remember is that the house was in Lithia Springs GA.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tabitha! I'm REALLY excited and glad that you have a blog detailing of your paranormal experiences. That's so awesome and I'd love to read about your experiences too! I'm really glad this is one way we can keep in touch. Caroline and Elizabeth are doing great and just two days ago I made them a little belt for their tattered dress. :)

    I hope you've enjoyed my site too! Feel free to check back on it often. I'll certainly be keeping my eyes peeled on yours. Juicy ghoulish stuff, love it! :) Keep on doing what you're doing because this is something NOT every person can fully understand and let us revel in this unique calling of ours! Blessings always, Alison

    ReplyDelete